16 November 2023

Starfield Deep

I'm currently playing Bethesda's space opera/rpg/fps "Starfield", which in my opinion is one of the most complelling game I've played in recent years. Anyway, when on Neon, some missions brought you to the local disco, the "Astral Lounge". And the music played in there was a surprisingly good Deep House with some spatial flavor. The first time I went in I stopped to listen the music, then realised after a while that 15min. had already passed (no wonder you can play Starfield for 100s of hours). Below you'll find 2 tracks - I think the entire playlist should be around 10. Of course if you're not in electronic music, don't bother and move  along. And if you haven't try the game yet, give it a go. Worth of your gaming time.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...